WHAT YOU'LL DO
• A server will provide high quality service to all guests, creating personal connections through friendly conversation intuitive suggestions, and engaging surroundings
• Complete all necessary set up, side work, and closing duties
• Be knowledgeable of all menu items, contents, preparation methods, and garnishes. Accurately answer any guest questions
• Ensure guest satisfaction with food and drink quality and presentation
• Promote teamwork and contribute to creating a friendly and safe work environment
• Process all payment methods and complete end-of-shift paperwork
• Be an ambassador of our establishment by maintaining a neat and professional personal appearance
• Anticipate guest needs and offer exemplary hospitality
• Perform other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• A server has an outgoing and social personality
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• A passion for service with a positive, can-do attitude
• Ability to handle high volume and work under pressure with a team-player mindset.
• Previous restaurant or customer service experience always helps but is not required.
• The ability to stand and move at a fast pace for long periods of time and must be available to work weekends and holidays as necessary.