WHAT YOU'LL DO
• The room service server will stock, set-up, and deliver all food and beverage orders and property amenities to guest rooms.
• Anticipate guest needs and offer exemplary hospitality. Exhibit professionalism and friendliness always
• Retrieve all food and beverage trays from the floors to maintain a neat and sanitary appearance.
• Be knowledgeable of all services provided within the hotel and all menu items, contents, preparation methods, and garnishes. Accurately answer any guest questions.
• Be an ambassador of our establishment by maintaining a neat and professional personal appearance.
• Listen for and respond to customer needs, issues, or concerns to ensure a quality experience for all guests.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• The room service server will have a passion for service with a positive, can-do attitude
• A team-player mindset
• Ability to handle high volume and work under pressure
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Previous experience preferred, but not required
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• The ability to stand for long periods of time. Must be available to work weekends, nights, and holidays as necessary.