WHAT YOU'LL DO
• A banquet houseperson is responsible for the successful set-up, service, and tear down of all banquet events.
• Keep the function room area and storage areas clean and always organized.
• Practice the safe handling care and storage of all banquet equipment.
• Assist in transporting heavy materials such as staging, tables, and chairs to the banquet hall and follow instructions on how to place them.
• Anticipate guest needs and offer exemplary hospitality. Exhibit professionalism and friendliness always.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• A banquet houseperson will be a team-player mindset with the ability to work independently at times.
• Strong attention to detail with a passion for service with a positive, can-do attitude.
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Creativity skills in the presentation of food and beverage displays and function area design.
• Ability to stand and move for long periods of time and to lift up to 50 pounds. Must be available to work weekends, nights, and holidays as necessary.