• Basic knowledge of bookkeeping filing systems and basic knowledge of accounting operations to include all aspects such as A/R, A/P, etc.
• Basic mathematical skills and ability to operate a 10-key by touch.
• Possess ability to access and accurately input information using a computer. Familiarity with computer systems, including Excel and Word.
• Ability to effectively deal with guests’, vendors’, and associates concerns in a friendly and positive manner. This involves listening to the nature of concern, demonstrating empathy with every customer and providing positive and proactive solutions.
• Ability to read, write, and speak English sufficient to understand and communicate. Must have excellent telephone etiquette skills.
• Ability to do repetitious work, as well as work quickly and neatly.
• Must be a detail oriented individual.
• Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Must have one-year experience in a similar size operation. Hotel experience and A/P & A/R experience preferred.
Physical activities include sitting most of the time. Considerable repetitive motion of hands and wrists as relates to the use of a computer keyboard and other office machines. Dexterity of hands and fingers to do repetitive work for extended periods of time may be required.Requires occasionally lifting and or carrying articles such as dockets, ledgers, and small tools.
FULL TIME BENEFIT OVERVIEW
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Complimentary and Discounted Rooms