What You'll Do
• The General Maintenance associate will ensure the hotel’s maintenance and upkeep standards meet WL, Brand, and Guest standards
• Support Chief Engineer in overseeing and supervising all aspects of the Engineering function of the hotel
• Clean all engineering areas as directed by leaders; work in a neat and efficient manner, help maintain the effective and efficient operation of the hotel.
• Complete all work assigned in a safe and professional manner while maintaining communications with supervisors to ensure all needed materials, tools, and supplies are available or on order.
• Check fixtures, lighting, and signs for proper operation; maintain an adequate supply of spare parts and light bulbs.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring
• The General Maintenance associate, along with the normal carpentry, plumbing, and painting duties, must be capable of operating hand and power tools
• Basic working knowledge of general maintenance with a desire to continue to learn and develop in a specific trade area (e.g. electrical, carpentry)
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• The ability to lift, carry or otherwise move up to 10 lbs. regularly and 25 lbs. occasionally, as well as the ability to stand and move for long periods of time.
• We provide extensive training, but prior experience is a plus