WHAT YOU'LL DO
• The Banquet Server is responsible for the successful set-up, service, clean-up and tear down of banquet events.
• Set tables, buffets, bars and snack breaks in assigned area correctly and accurately.
• Professionally serve food and beverages butler-style, tableside and from buffets.
• Monitor tables, buffets and breaks to keep them clean, stocked and visually appealing.
• Assist other members of the banquet team to deliver a phenomenal event that exceeds the guest’s expectations.
• Be an ambassador of the hotel by maintaining a neat and professional appearance.
• Anticipate guest needs and offer exemplary hospitality. Always exhibit professionalism and friendliness.
• Be knowledgeable of all menu items, contents, preparation methods, and garnishes. Accurately answer any guest questions.
• Perform all cleaning, opening, and closing duties as assigned.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• As a Banquet Server, you’ll bring an outgoing and social personality
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• A passion for service with a positive, can-do attitude
• A knowledge of various food-service styles
• Previous experience is preferred, but not required
• Ability to stand and move for long periods of time and ability to lift more than 10 pounds
• Must be at least 19 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages