• Judgment/Decision Making
• Customer Focus
• Team Player
• Communication – Oral
• Previous massage experience
• Maintains current massage license
• Customer service experience; preferably in Spa environment
• Ability to explain and skillfully conduct various treatments/services to guests
• Excellent customer service skills and strong work ethic
• Previous experience in threading, waxing, and facial services
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
• Professional manner
• Discretion and appearance
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Strong team player
• Must have and maintain current licensing, College Education preferred but not required
• Massage Therapists must interact with guests throughout their shift, therefore communication skills are required specifically speaking and listening. Additionally, significant standing is required for extended periods of time (up to 7-8 hours), while providing massage therapy to guests.
• Massage therapists use touch to treat clients’ injuries and to promote the clients’ general wellness. They use their hands, fingers, forearms, elbows, and sometimes feet to knead muscles and soft tissues of the body.
• Additionally, this position requires bending, lifting, stooping, squatting, reaching, overhead lifting, pushing, and pulling of up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis.