• Job Knowledge
• Quality of Work
• Quantity of Work
• Organization Skills
• Guest Focus/Customer Service
• Judgment/Problem Solving
• Must pass certification quiz/test for position, which may include a ride-along/ride-behind evaluation.
• Must pass periodic ride-along/ride behind evaluations.
• Must possess a valid/current driver's license and maintain an acceptable driving record.
• Must possess additional drivers’ endorsements if required by state or federal regulations.Drivers of vehicles regulated by federal or state Motor Carrier Safety Regulations must also meet the following requirements and responsibilities:
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Speak and read English well enough to converse with the general public, understand highway traffic signals, respond to official questions, and be able to make legible entries on reports and records
• Be able to drive the vehicle safely
• Be in good health and physically able to perform all duties of a driver
• Possess a valid medical certificate
• Have only one valid commercial motor vehicle operator’s license
• Provide an employing motor carrier with a list of all motor vehicle violations or a signed statement that driver has not been convicted of any motor vehicle violations during the past 12 months. A disqualified driver must not be allowed to drive a commercial motor vehicle for any reason
• Qualified to drive a CMV
• Pass a driver’s road test or equivalent
• Adhere to all required state and federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
• None required.
• Lift, carry or otherwise move up to 50 lbs. regularly.
• Lift, carry or otherwise move up to 75 lbs. occasionally with assistance.
• Follow proper moving and lifting procedures identified in Certification Program.
• Regularly required to stand; sit; walk; reach; use hands to finger, handle or feel; talk and hear.