• First Impression
• Customer Focus
• Team Player
• Communications – Oral
• Customer service experience; preferably in Spa environment
• Excellent customer service skills, and strong work ethic
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
• Professional manner, discretion and appearance
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Strong team player
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Spa Attendants must interact with guests throughout their shift, therefore communication skills are required including speaking, listening and writing. Additionally, significant standing is required for extended periods of time (up to 7-8 hours).
• Additionally, this position requires bending, lifting, stooping, squatting, reaching, overhead lifting, pushing, and pulling of up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis.