WHAT YOU'LL DO
• A Housekeeper will always provide the highest quality of service to the guest and anticipate and exceed guest expectations
• Have a significant role in making sure guest rooms and bathrooms are clean, sanitary, and sparkling.
• Strip dirty linen and trash, clean bathrooms, make beds, dust, vacuum, restock rooms, etc.
• Clean, organize, and restock housekeeping cart.
• Self-inspect rooms and turn in room status report to Supervisor showing your completed work.
• Practice safety standards always and keep the property safe for guests and fellow associates.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• The housekepper will have guest focus and customer service skills
• An ability to be a reliable and dependable housekeeper
• Motivation and initiative to be your best self
• Attention to detail
• Cleaning experience of 1 year always helps, but is not required
• A certification sign off after completing training
• The ability to lift, carry or otherwise move up to 10 lbs. regularly and 25 lbs. occasionally. This role requires standing and moving at a fast pace for long periods of time. Working long hours may also be required based on business needs. Must be available to work weekends and holidays as necessary