WHAT YOU'LL DO
• The Host will greet guests in a warm and professional manner and ensure guest satisfaction with their dining experience.
• Effectively assign servers to sections, manage reservations, and assign guests to tables
• Maintain the restaurant entryway and complete all necessary side work and cleaning tasks
• Promote teamwork and contribute to creating a friendly and safe work environment.
• Be an ambassador of our establishment by maintaining a neat and professional personal appearance.
• Be knowledgeable of all menu items, contents, preparation methods, and garnishes. Accurately answer any guest questions.
• Process all payment methods
• Perform other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• The Host will have an outgoing and sociable personality
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• A passion for service with a positive, can-do attitude
• Ability to handle high volume and work under pressure
• The ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 25 pounds occasionally. Must be available to work weekends, nights, and holidays as necessary