• Ability to ensure compliance with hotel standards, policies and procedures for self.
• Ability to be a clear thinker, analyzes and resolve problems, and exercise good judgment.
• Ability to be self-motivated and contribute to a cohesive team
• Ability to focus attention to details.
• Ability to develop strong, productive, professional relationships ith co-workers and guests.
• Ability to ensure security and confidentiality of Guest and hotel information and materials
• Ability to work without constant direct supervision.
• Ability to employ creative, artistic skills in the presentation of food and beverage displays, and function area design and set-up.
FULL TIME BENEFIT OVERVIEW
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Complimentary and Discounted Rooms