WHAT YOU'LL DO
• The Lead Maintenance Technician will ensure the hotel’s maintenance and upkeep standards meet WL, Brand, and Guest standards.
• Support Chief Engineer in overseeing and supervising all aspects of the Engineering function of the hotel.
• Proactively follow specific departmental procedures in performing repair, maintenance, alteration, and installation work in a safe and neat manner.
• Provide training and technical advice to other engineers as needed or requested.
• Responsible for identifying and repairing all mechanical failure to include repair of appliances, HVAC, electrical or plumbing.
• Maintain communications with supervisors to ensure all needed materials, tools, and supplies are available or on order.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• The Lead Maintenance Technician will be able to read and interpret blueprints, specifications, and operating instructions
• A valid driver’s license and basic knowledge of safety and security work practices
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Strong trade specific skill set (i.e. Painting or HV/AC) or the desire to continue to learn and develop in a specific trade area (e.g. electrical, carpentry)
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in field of expertise, or 1-2 years in trade school or college education equivalent. We provide extensive training, but prior experience is a plus.
• The ability to lift, carry or otherwise move up to 10 lbs. regularly and 25 lbs. occasionally, as well as the ability to stand and move for long periods of time.