WHAT YOU'LL DO
• A barback will work with bartenders to ensure excellent guest service and assist where needed.
• Maintain stock of ice, product, and supplies for the bartenders.
• Ensure that food sanitation practices are followed.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the bar area by removing dishes, breaking down trays, and completing all necessary side work
• Be knowledgeable of all menu items, contents, preparation methods, and garnishes and accurately answer any guest questions.
• Be an ambassador of our establishment by maintaining a neat and professional personal appearance.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• A barback will have an outgoing and social personality.
• A passion for service with a positive, can-do attitude.
• A team-player mindset.
• Ability to handle high volume and work under pressure.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• The ability to stand and move at a fast pace for more than 8 hours and to lift more than 50 pounds. Must be available to work weekends, nights, and holidays as necessary.