Here is where you would list competencies for the job. The competencies will come from the list of 50 used in Top Grading. If you would like to begin entering competencies here you may. However, it is not required at this time.
• Understanding of hotel accounting processes including AP, AR, GL, and cash.
• Understanding of Front office accounting processes including PMS, POS, Guest Ledger, and Audit.
• Understanding of Accounting Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Internal Control Best Practices.
• Strong analytical abilities.
• An intermediate ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems.
• Strong skills in problem solving, and organization.
• High school degree required.
• Prior accounting experience is preferred.
Here is where we will list the working conditions for the job (sitting at a desk for 8 hours, lifting 25 pounds, etc.). Risk Management will vet the Working Conditions. However, you are welcome to enter any you are aware of.
FULL TIME BENEFIT OVERVIEW
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Complimentary and Discounted Rooms