• First Impression
• Customer Focus
• Team Player
• Communications – Oral
• Customer service experience; preferably in Spa environment
• Ability to explain and skillfully perform various treatments/services to guests
• Excellent customer service skills, and strong work ethic
• Previous experience in threading, waxing, and facial services
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
• Professional manner, discretion and appearance
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Strong team player
• Must have and maintain current licensing
• Spa Nail Technicians must interact with guests throughout their shift, therefore communication skills are required, specifically speaking and listening. Additionally, significant standing and/or sitting may be required for extended periods of time (up to 7-8 hours).
• Additionally, this position requires bending, lifting, stooping, squatting, reaching, overhead lifting, pushing, and pulling of up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis.