WHAT YOU'LL DO
• The Senior Maintenance Technician will ensure the hotel’s maintenance and upkeep standards meet WL, Brand, and Guest standards.
• Support Chief Engineer in overseeing and supervising all aspects of the Engineering function of the hotel.
• Proactively follow specific departmental procedures in performing repair, maintenance, alteration, and installation work in a safe and neat manner.
• Provide advice and support other engineers as needed or requested
• Responsible for identifying and repairing all mechanical failure to include repair of appliances, HVAC, electrical or plumbing.
• Maintain communications with supervisors to ensure all needed materials, tools, and supplies are available or on order.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• The Senior Maintenance Technician will be able to read and interpret blueprints, specifications, and operating instructions.
• A valid driver’s license and basic knowledge of safety and security work practices.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• One year trade school or equivalent.
• General technical experience and prior experience, typically 1-3 years, between schooling and field experience in hotels, facilities maintenance is preferred. We provide extensive training, but prior experience is a plus.
• The ability to lift, carry or otherwise move up to 10 lbs. regularly and 25 lbs. occasionally, as well as the ability to stand and move for long periods of time.