What You'll Do
• Act as the General Manager’s co-captain and lead the day-to-day operations within the hotel.
• Focus on guest and event satisfaction, associate engagement, profitability, and operational audits to ensure optimal results for both the hotel and food & beverage.
• Prioritize associate training and development within your hotel and help associates be their best self, day after day.
• Foster meaningful relationships with associates that align with our culture to help the hotel meet retention and internal promotion goals.
• Learn something new everyday to help grow your skill set and prepare for your next leadership role with White Lodging.
What You'll Bring
• The Assistant General Manager will have great organization, problem solving, and mentoring skills.
• A proven track record in training, development, mentoring and building cohesive teams.
• A desire to continuously grow your career and tackle the next challenge.
• Past leadership experience in Food and Beverage and/or department head Room Operations experience is required.