WHAT YOU'LL DO
• The concierge will provide the highest quality of service to the guest, anticipating and exceeding their expectations.
• Assist guests with any special requests including reservations, hotel information, and arranging transportation.
• Develop a thorough knowledge of hotel services and surroundings, the local area, and nearby travel services. Accurately answer any guest questions and provide thoughtful recommendations.
• Help to resolve any guest complaints or concerns that come your way.
• Assist guests with food and beverage needs while in the concierge lounge and clean the lounge as needed.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships.
• Be an ambassador of our establishment by maintaining a neat and professional personal appearance.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• The concierge will have an outgoing and social personality.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• A passion for service with a positive, can-do attitude and have a team-player mindset.
• A talent for problem solving and the ability to adapt to any situation
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time and to lift at least 10 pounds regularly