• Working knowledge of the Hotel and F&B processes.
• Working knowledge of the right type of candidates.
• Proficient and using and teaching the company’s Applicant Tracking System.
• Strong recruitment training skills.
• Strong relationship skills.
• Strong skills at conducting effective interviews.
• Strong 1:1 relationship skills.
• Flexibility to shift focus at the direction of Corporate Director and/or Corporate VP.
• Professional, hospitable demeanor.
• Strong Organization Skills.
• Strong skills in MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective working knowledge of Human Resources law and the ability to apply that law to daily situations.
• Understanding of employment marketing.
• 4-year college degree and/or equivalent work experience.
• 3 years hotel or F&B operations experience.