WHAT YOU'LL DO
• The Inspector/Inspectress will always provide the highest quality of service to the customer.
• Supervise up to 15 Guest Room Attendants and enforce self-inspection system.
• Inspect guest rooms and public areas daily to ensure standards of cleanliness and that guest rooms are ready for guest check-in.
• Conduct ongoing training of all housekeeping employees to increase job knowledge and skill level while promoting teamwork and employee morale.
• Maintain cleanliness and organization of linen rooms, laundry area, lost and found, storage rooms, employee break room, and Guest Room Attendant’s carts.
• Assist in performing daily general clean duties and changing of bedspreads, blankets, mattress pads and shower curtains as assigned.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• The Inspector/Inspectress experience and desire to give guests the best service and experience.
• Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated.
• The use of good judgement and problem-solving skills
• A certification sign off after completing training.
• The ability to lift, carry or otherwise move up to 10 lbs. regularly and 25 lbs. occasionally. As well as the ability to move and stand for extended periods of time.