Have you been a CNA or Caregiver for over 1 year and looking to advance?
Right at Home wants YOU!
This position will work directly for the Case Manager and/or Corporate Services Team and assist as needed with functions essential to the proper management of caregivers and client care. This position requires flexible scheduling and the ability to work nights and weekends.
- Adheres to Right at Home policies and Procedures.
- Performs work under supervision of Case Manager, CST.
- Supervisory visit paperwork.
- Caregiver introductions and initial visit training as needed.
- Manager On Duty rotation.
- Direct caregivers to clients' locations and perform needed introductions.
- Emergency care as needed.
- Weekend office coverage as scheduled.
- Assist with caregiver training and evaluations.
- Respond in the event of caregiver need or caregiver absence at client location.
- Be willing to respond to phone requests and let office know when you are unavailable.
- Assist with office operations and answering phones as needed.
- Serve as office contact in absence of other staff.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Availability:
- High school graduate or GED
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
- Experienced caring for the elderly and/or disabled.
- Certified Nurse's Aide experience is a plus, but, not required.
- Success in leadership role.
Works in Right at Home client locations but will be asked to help with on location events. This individual will be qualified to assist in all types of care with caregiver and clients.