Homemaker/Companion Needed ASAP!
We're looking for:
- Willingness to take initiative
- Caring hearts
- Ability to learn and adapt to your client's personality style
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Strong communication skills
- Valid Driver's License & insurance are REQUIRED!
- Strong work ethic
Rewarding Reasons to Work for Right at Home of Northeast Texas
- Performance and skill-based pay increases
- Shift Cancelation pay
- No hassle shift reporting by phone – no paper chasing
- Paid Training
- On the job training and Case-specific training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Referral Bonuses
- Caregiver of the Month/Year Awards
- Direct Deposit
- Online schedules accessible from anywhere 24/7
Job Duties Include:
- Performs non-medical, home care, and assistance activities as outlined in the Client's Individual Service Plan.
- Examples include, but not limited to: vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, laundry, and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks for Client according to client/family and supervisor's instructions.
- Stand-by assistance and safety supervision.
- Provides companionship for Client including accompanying on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, assistance with errands, etc.
- Responsible for accurate written documentation of services provided.
- Primarily works in Client's place of residence, sometimes in facilities.
- Shift times and days vary with client needs.
- On-going training provided with opportunities for advancement.
Improving the quality of life of those we serve!
- MUST wear clean scrubs, ID badge, and closed toe shoes while with a client.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- CLEAN background.
- Random drug screens required.
- Must have the ability to arrive to work on time & maintain regular GOOD attendance.
If you have a caring heart and possess these skills, please apply online now!