Salary Range: $67000-$85000+ (Based on Experience) Plus Bonus!
What makes us an employer of choice:
- 40-45 Hour Work Week
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401(k) w/ Company Match
- Unlimited Paid Vacation
- Advancement Opportunities
- Discounts on Food, Travel, Electronics, Tickets and MORE
- Referral Bonuses
- Cash for College Program
- Hospitality or Management Student $5000 Sign-On Bonus for Promotion to Management
- Community and Engagement Activities
- Kash for Kids (Extra paycheck awarded for birth or adoption of a child)
- Diversity and Inclusion Council
Runs the daily operations of a single unit Red Robin restaurant as part of Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group optimizing profits and increasing sales by controlling food, beverage and labor costs. Maintains high quality standards in regards to food production and presentation, sanitation and safety and expediency of service lines. Oversees training and development of all managers, managers in training, and hourly employees.
- Controls all profit and loss centers, including food, beverage, and labor costs.
- Oversees all training of management and team members.
- Oversees & manages all areas of the restaurant, and makes final decisions on matter of importance.
- Ensures development of management thorough weekly manager meetings, weekly one-on-ones, bi-annual performance reviews, delegations of various responsibilities & projects within the restaurant.
- Ensures LVRG’s control procedures are in place in the areas of cash handling, and product security.
- Ensure development of hourly employees through reality vs. expectations meetings, CLC meetings, all store meetings and department meetings.
- Ensures guest service in all areas meeting LVRG’s standards. Responds to guest service complaints either in person or over the phone taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guest into return guests.
- Prepare quarterly sales and NIBO projections for the Regional manager approval
- Manages shifts, which includes daily decision making, staff support, scheduling, planning while upholding standards, product quality, and cleanliness.
- Managers staff throughout shift, including when employees can check out for the day. Provides employee with positive and constructive feedback and takes appropriate action.
- Oversees implementation of local store marketing and national marketing promotions to increase sales.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusually matters or significance and takes prompt corrective actions where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of this position
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- At all times, provides a favorable image of LVRG to promote its aims and Objective and foster and enhance public recognition and acceptance of all of its areas of endeavor
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Adherence to company standards and service levels increases sales and minimizes costs.
- Oversees restaurant with annual sales of $2.5-5 million. Controlling overtime to reduce potential labor problems.
- Ensures proper product use and food quality to minimize potential food waste, optimizing food cost.
- Ensures stability of control systems to reduce unaccountable disappearance of products.
- Enforces continual repair and maintenance, and restaurant cleanliness to reduce potential insurance costs.
Years of Experience Preferred/Required:
- Must be 21 years of age, with a minimum of 2 years of GM full service restaurant experience
- Passion for the business and compassion for people.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to recruit, develop and motivate team members.
- Must be able to create fun in a fast-paced and stressful environment.
- Must be able to lift approximately 50 lbs.
- Typically works under general supervision and reports to an ROD.
Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Related Keywords: front of house restaurant manager food service management food dining eatery restaurant kitchen red robin ARM FOH BOH Assistant Restaurant Managers Assistant Restaurant Management Assistant Restaurant Managers Assistant Dining Room Restaurant Management Assistant General Managers RM ARM Restaurant Assistant Manager Restaurant manager Restaurant management Restaurant AGM GM Assistant General Manager