Are you passionate about solving interesting challenges and working with market-leading software products?
Do you thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment?
Are you looking to kick-start a career in tech and make a BIG impact right from the start?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right, you can build teams that can change the world. We’re helping organizations around the globe reimagine hiring with our first-of-its-kind recruitment technology. From our virtual AI assistant, Olivia, to our best-in-class hiring assessments, Paradox is laser focused on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our high-performance culture and triple-digit growth have been recognized on Deloitte’s "Fast 500" technology companies, the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a Forbes Best Startup Employers. And we’re just getting started. We are looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company and create the future together.
We’re hiring a Technical Support Engineer to play a crucial role in supporting and expanding our product line. If you are a creative problem-solver who wants to kick-start your career in a challenging software QA & testing role, we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for a Technical Support Engineer who loves to:
- Triage help and support tickets, fully reproduce bugs and production issues and communicate workarounds
- Perform manual testing of new features being iteratively developed
- Communicate effectively, balance immediate and long term needs, and understands when to escalate critical issues to key stakeholders
- Review and analyze client-specific system requirements and scope of services
- Develop test cases from functional requirements to clearly convey the client/user intent
Experience & skills required:
- Internship or work experience in a technical support or QA testing role for software
- Ability to understand priority based on scope, need, urgency and relationship to business vision and goals
- Proficient at “translating” technical information to users with a variety of skill levels
- Experience in Jira or similar project & bug tracking software
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications and their components
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong computer, data analysis, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work from our Paradox office in Scottsdale, AZ or Chicago, IL
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, & a 401(k) retirement plan
Learn more about our full-time and intern career opportunities at https://careers.paradox.ai/students