A Moe's General Manager drives success of the restaurant through the direction and control of operations that ensure a positive guest experience and company profitability. The General Manager’s responsibility is to direct the operation of the restaurant, attain sales and profit objectives, maintain the highest standards of food quality, service, cleanliness, safety and sanitation by directing and supervising Assistant Managers, Shift Supervisors and Team Members.
- Displays, encourages, and inspires high morale and motivation in the restaurant. Creates positive relationships with team members and guest by treating everyone with respect. Ensures proper training of new team members and recurring training for ongoing employees. Minimizes turnover by responding to and resolving team member issues. Supports and practices an open door policy.
- Promotes an atmosphere of positive Guest Relations. Builds Guest relationships and respond to Guest complaints or concerns professionally and in a timely manner. Establishes a positive relationship with the local authorities and seeks their help in managing regulatory and governance related issues.
- Responsible for implementing advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Reviews financial information and monitors budget to ensure efficient operation and that expenditures stay within budget. Takes action to correct any deviations from budget. Uses the computer for review and analysis of information. Responsible for the financial results of the restaurant. Drives positive results for labor through proactive scheduling and reacting to business trends.
- Maintains and controls restaurant assets. Monitors restaurant’s on-hand inventory for waste and theft. Ensures adequate inventory levels that allow for Guest needs but do not tie up company assets in unneeded and costly inventory. Ensures compliance with cash control policies and procedures.
- Supervises cleaning and maintenance of equipment and arranges for repairs, contracts, and other services as directed by supervisor. Maintains restaurant cleanliness and organization for both the interior and exterior of the restaurant in accordance with brand and company standards
- Follows the standards of the company’s policies and procedures and operates in accordance with the Moe's Operations Manual.
- Demonstrates organizational skills. Completes assignments and duties on time. Develops personal goals for professional growth. Exhibits a neat and clean appearance consistent with a professional image. Executes company programs and decisions with support and commitment.
Professional oral and written communication skills. Organization and time management skills. Works well under pressure. Can effectively solve problems. Able to take and give direction. Can be flexible as needs dictate. Works well with other people in a team environment and is service driven. Must have the ability to work all shifts when the restaurant is open.
Additional: Insurance, 401(k), Profit Share, Bonus Incentives, PTO