If you love burritos, have a great personality & like to have fun, then you have found a home! Moe's Southwest Grill is now hiring energetic, service oriented staff with great customer service skills! The Shift Supervisor's responsibility is to assist in directing the operation of the restaurant in the absence of the General Manager and/or Assistant Manager while maintaining the highest standards of food quality, service, cleanliness, safety, and sanitation.
As a Shift Supervisor, your duties will include:
- The ability to provide supervision during assigned shifts.
- Provides team members, and guests with a positive experience and atmosphere.
- Manages both FOH and BOH shift responsibilities to help manage daily labor controls and costs as assigned by management.
- Monitors speed of service to ensure a positive guest experience.
- Assists with guest comments and complaints.
- Supervises daily shifts to ensure company standards, product quality, and cleanliness are maintained.
- Assists in the ongoing training of team members, including new hires as well as existing staff to make certain company procedures and processes are followed.
- Ensures proper cash handling procedures are followed.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
Job Type: Hourly
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Additional: Paid time off, Free Meals, Bonus incentives, 401(k)/Profit Share, Insurance