Summary: The Shift Leader supervises staff and restaurant operations during their assigned shift, while creating quality food and providing exceptional guest service in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Crew member training on company policies and operational procedures.
- Maintains food quality and quantity on the service line and in the back-up.
- Follows city and state health and safety guidelines.
- Maintains a fun, fast-paced atmosphere for our team members and guests.
- Alerts upper management when corrective action of a crew member may be necessary.
- Maintains a professional image, which includes being on time for work, following uniform and appearance standards.
- Able to communicate clearly with customers and team members.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Possess valid documentation to work within the United States.
- Possess Louisville Metro Health and Safety Certification.
- Completion of position-specific training modules.