Employee's can expect to earn $12-$16 per hour including tips.
As a Moe's Crew Member, you'll enjoy the benefits of working in a fun, fast-paced environment, participate in a tip pool and there is plenty of room for career advancement. Who knows, this could be your first step to a huge career!
The Moe's Crew Member is responsible for providing excellent customer service to our guests. Our customers are our number one priority, and if you feel the same way, you are guaranteed to succeed with Moe's.
- Interact with guests in a pleasant and up-beat fashion.
- Say “Welcome to Moe's” with enthusiasm and positive energy.
- Be punctual, attentive to detail, hardworking, willing to learn, reliable, and above all, honest!
- Create a fun and friendly atmosphere that promotes team work and "Awesomeness".
- Self-discipline, initiative, outgoing with good interpersonal skills
- Pleasant, polite manner with a neat, clean appearance.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Position requires prolonged standing, bending, stooping, twisting, lifting items and supplies weighing 50 pounds, and repetitive hand and wrist motion.
- Work with hot, cold and hazardous restaurant equipment.
- Reports to General Manager, Assistant Manager and Shift Leaders.
- Completes job responsibilities and performance objectives in a timely and effective manner and in accordance with Sterling policies and procedures.
- Maintains a harmonious working environment that will maximize morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Always be a positive representative of Sterling Restaurants in the community.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.