Pay up to $14/hr. + $300 Sign on Bonus!!!!
The McAlister Deli is currently looking for Restaurant Crew Member. We are a fast paced, fun company that offer a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. We offer full-time and part-time positions.
Tired of wearing uncomfortable uniforms? Our team members wear Jeans and t-shirts.
No early mornings or late nights. Our earliest shifts start at 8AM and closing shifts end before 10PM.
We have flexible scheduling that can fit most schedules
- Responsible for the preparation of certain food items
- Responsible for greeting our guests and taking their orders accurately in a friendly manner.
- This position requires knowledge of the menu items and their ingredients as well as addition, Team Member will be responsible for accurate cash control.
- familiarity with the step-by-step procedure for friendly and efficient customer service. In
- Responsible for delivering orders to the guest. To ensure that each order is complete, and their packaging prepared properly, the team member will have to become familiar with all the menu items.
- Responsible for cleanliness in the dining room and service to our guests.
- Responsible for ensuring that each guest receives exactly what was ordered, both promptly and orderly and organized manner. All orders must be verified for correctness and completion.
- Orders must be directed to the dining room, curbside and pick up areas and have the ability to render assistance at that station.
- Responsible for filling all drinks. In addition, the team member must be familiar with customer service procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation of each menu item quickly and according to specks.
- The team member is also responsible for maintaining the quality standards of the products.
- Responsible for the preparation of food items. The team member is also responsible for maintaining the quality standards of the products he/she prepares.
- 16 years of age or older.
- Ability to be self-reliant. Execute assigned duties and responsibility from upper management staff
- Able to speak, read, and write effectively. Excellent oral communication skills to effectively communicate with management, corporate staff, restaurant employees, and customers
- Must adhere to McAlister’s uniform and grooming policy
- Able to stand and walk for approximately 95% - 100% of shift
- Able to lift and carry a maximum of 50 pounds
- Able to work flexible hours
- Ability to operate respective workstations. Work requires standing and walking 80-90% of the time
Atlanta Restaurant Group, LLC is a licensed franchisee of McAlister's Deli, an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule