Position Overview: The Hourly Manager contributes to the success of the company through assisting in the daily operations of the restaurant. The Team Leader’s responsibility is to assist in directing the operation of the restaurant in the absence of the General Manager and/or Assistant Manager while maintaining the highest standards of food quality, service, cleanliness, safety, and sanitation. The Team Leader is also responsible for handling issues with team members, food suppliers, and guests directly then escalates them to the General Manager/Assistant Manager when necessary.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- The ability to provide supervision during assigned shifts.
- Provides team members, and guests with a positive experience and atmosphere.
- Manages both FOH and BOH shift responsibilities to help manage daily labor controls and costs as assigned by management.
- Monitors speed of service to ensure a positive guest experience.
- Assists with guest comments and complaints.
- Supervises daily shifts to ensure company standards, product quality, and cleanliness are maintained.
- Assists in the ongoing training of team members, including new hires as well as existing staff to make certain company procedures and processes are followed.
- Helps encourage adherence to uniform policy and standards.
- Ensures proper cash handling procedures are followed.
- Opens and closes the restaurant in the absence of upper management.
All other duties as assigned by management.
Job Type: Hourly
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent