Description: Be a “Tour Guide” to the McAlister’s experience; help our guest navigate our entire dining system from ordering, seating and delivery. To ensure that all of our guest experience the McAlister’s Touch. Weekly business to business promotion of the McAlister’s Brand. Growth of Community through visiting local areas for partnership with McAlister’s. Ex. Libraries, Schools, Police Stations, Day Care Centers, etc.
• Take orders accurately, timely, and offer menu assistance through suggestively selling beverages, sides, and desserts to complement each guest order.
• Enter orders into the POS System; accept payments using proper cash handling procedures. • Deliver perfectly prepared and presented food, ensuring that every guest item meets McAlister’s’ Standards. • Answer the phone/take orders/Uber monitoring; treating phone guest as we would our dining guest. • Perform daily calls following the McAlister’s tracking system form for all catering orders and growth opportunities.
• Daily delivery to local business tracked and recorded via the McAlister’s tools. Promoting the brand to ensure growth.
• Weekly goals set with the GM/DM for catering sales.
• Weekly update provided to GM/DM on development of the catering business – On recap form provided • Perform opening, closing, daily cleaning, and sidework duties as required.
• Show a commitment to cleanliness and safety: Pick-up trash and debris anywhere including bathrooms and outside areas. Report all safety concerns to a member of management immediately
• Be at work on time, in clean-pressed and fitted uniform per McAlister’s Uniform Policy.
• Perform duties which require bending and reaching.
• Lift and transport 10-20-pound bus tubs/trays, dining chairs, booster seats, and high chairs • Stand and/or walk for up to 8+ hours
• Maintain a well-groomed appearance and follow uniform standards
• Practice all safety and sanitation standards, including (but not limited to) using a step stool to reach items above eye level, safely using all cleaning equipment and chemicals.
• Remain calm in a (sometimes) fast-paced atmosphere
• Demonstrate a high level of organization, attention to detail and sense of urgency.