Description: Provide the McAlister’s Touch to all of our guest through the culinary dining experience. Recipes are to be followed through the tools provided to ensure each guest consistency. Menu items are prepared to the McAlister’s product specs. Safety and sanitation standards are to be followed though the state requirements, as well as the Restaurant Operations Evaluation.
- Make prep recipes and menu product to McAlister’s Spec – Knowledge obtained and verified before completion of training.
- Safely use all equipment in the appropriate manner – NOTE: No one under the age of 18 is allowed to operate the slicer.
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized station and storage area
- Wash dishes and utensils and/or operate the dish machine.
- Provide assistance to all stations as needed to ensure guest speed of service – team work.
- Stock all necessary products on the line as needed.
- Maintain respectful two-way communication between the kitchen and front-of-house staff.
- Perform opening, closing, daily cleaning, and sidework duties as required.
- Show a commitment to cleanliness and safety: Pick-up trash and debris anywhere including bathrooms and outside areas. Report all safety concerns to a member of management immediately.
- Be at work on time, in clean-pressed and fitted uniform per McAlister’s Uniform Policy.
- Perform duties which require bending and reaching
- Lift and transport up to 25-pound containers, dish racks, and trash cans.
- Stand and/or walk for up to 8+ hours
- Maintain a well-groomed appearance and follow uniform standards
- Practice all safety and sanitation standards, including (but not limited to) using a step stool to reach items above eye level, safely using all cleaning equipment and chemicals.
- Remain calm in a (sometimes) fast-paced atmosphere
- Demonstrate a high level of organization, attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Display a positive and outwardly friendly attitude towards all guest. Live the McAlister’s Touch
- Obtain a State of Illinois approved Food Handler’s license – Must be maintained per State Mandates