Description: Provide the McAlister’s Touch to all of our guest through the culinary dining experience. To ensure that all guest receive piping hot items, and cold food cold. Demonstrate impeccable knowledge of McAlister’s recipes and specs. Assemble orders, double checking product quality and specs. Lead communicator between the front-of-the-house and kitchen operations.
• Properly read printed tickets or kitchen display monitors and distribute tickets/assignments. • Assemble all orders either for dine-in or to-go following the proper McAlister’s specs.
• Monitor timing of tickets to ensure fast service for our guest.
• Safely use all equipment in the appropriate manner – NOTE: No one under the age of 18 is allowed to operate the slicer.
• Maintain a clean, safe and organized station and storage area
• Wash dishes and utensils and/or operate the dish machine.
• Provide assistance to all stations as needed to ensure guest speed of service – team work. • Stock all necessary products on the line as needed.
• Maintain respectful two-way communication between the kitchen and front-of-house staff. • Perform opening, closing, daily cleaning, and sidework duties as required.
• Show a commitment to cleanliness and safety: Pick-up trash and debris anywhere including bathrooms and outside areas. Report all safety concerns to a member of management immediately.
• Be at work on time, in clean-pressed and fitted uniform per McAlister’s Uniform Policy.
• Perform duties which require bending and reaching
• Lift and transport up to 25-pound containers, dish racks, and trash cans.
• Stand and/or walk for up to 8+ hours
• Practice all safety and sanitation standards, including (but not limited to) using a step stool to reach items above eye level, safely using all cleaning equipment and chemicals.
• Maintain a well-groomed appearance and follow uniform standards
• Remain calm in a (sometimes) fast-paced atmosphere
• Demonstrate a high level of organization, attention to detail and sense of urgency.
• Display a positive and outwardly friendly attitude towards all guest. Live the McAlister’s Touch
• Obtain a State approved Food Handler’s license – Must be maintained per State Mandates