Position Overview: Team members are to strive to deliver a quality guest experience, deliver products that meet brand standards and recipes, maintain their stations in a clean and orderly manner and assist other team members as needed.
Crew members will be trained in multiple positions including front of house, back of house, guest service, or prep and production.
Essential Function: Responsible for following brand standards, company rules and policies and job responsibilities in job positions as assigned by the supervisor.
- Responsible for greeting guests and taking their orders accurately in a friendly manner.
- This position requires knowledge of the menu items and their ingredients, preparation of food and beverage items
- Responsible for maintaining quality standards of the products prepared.
- Responsible for friendly and efficient customer service. In addition, Team Members working cash handling positions will be responsible for accurate cash control.
- Responsible for delivering food and drink orders to guests and confirming accuracy of orders.
- Responsible for cleanliness in the dining room and other service areas accessed by guests. May also be responsible for cleanliness of various stations or food production or storage areas.
Job Type: Hourly/Part-Time