TEAM LEADER – SCHLOTZSKY’S
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Team Leader is responsible for assisting the Schlotzsky’s management team in all aspects of shift management to ensure successful operations, guest service and achievement of financial targets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensure all areas of the restaurant (exterior, drive through, lobby, dining room, restrooms, kitchen, bakery, back dock) are maintained to Brand standard
- Ensures recipe and prep standards are followed at all times at each restaurant station
- Ensures cash handling procedures are properly followed at all times
- Ensures safety and security standards are maintained and followed at all times
- Ensure food safety standards are maintained at all times
- Addresses guest issues that may arise; consults with management regarding complex issues.
- Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all employees with respect while providing them with direction and feedback.
- Communicates employee performance and policy/procedure violations to management for appropriate handling.
- Strictly adheres to Company procedures relating to cash handling, including but not limited to, safeguarding of cash, making deposits, auditing the safe, and documenting cash variances.
- Maintains the strictest of confidentiality with the safe combination and security code when applicable.
- Monitors applicable temperatures for food products to ensure adherence with established temperature ranges; ensures that all applicable products are coded and dated.
- Must maintain a calm and positive disposition when faced with a challenging situation.
- Must become familiar with and adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
- Must maintain a positive attitude and follow the direction of managers at all times.
- Must adhere to strict safety and sanitation standards.
- Report to work timely for each scheduled shift.
- Arrive and depart from work meeting all uniform and grooming standards.
GENERAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age in order to operate certain kitchen equipment.
- Should be proficient and knowledgeable of procedures for all kitchen stations and guest service stations.