TEAM MEMBER – SCHLOTZSKY’S
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Schlotzsky’s Associates are empowered with the task of delivering high-quality made to order foods and providing a clean and healthy eating environment for our guests. Associates are trained to work in one or more stations in the restaurant. Emphasis is placed on “teamwork” and all Associates are expected to accept assignments and follow leadership direction to contribute to the success of the team on a daily basis.
Some requirements include but are not limited to the following:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow established cash handling procedures
- Report to work timely for each scheduled shift.
- Arrive and depart from work meeting all uniform and grooming standards.
- Must become familiar with and adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
- Smile at all times.
- Train and become proficient at prep, production, DT, bakery, service, cash stations as assigned
- Follow established safety and sanitation protocols
- Foster a positive working environment with coworkers
- Ensure an exceptional guest experience for each guest
GENERAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age in order to operate certain kitchen equipment.
- Essential functions of the position include, but is not limited to:
- Lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Lifting a 33 gallon trash bag from trash container.
- Standing and walking throughout a scheduled shift.
- Bending, stretching and kneeling to reach certain products or clean certain areas of the restaurant.
- Performing repetitive hand and arm motions.
- Certain job functions require ability to perform repetitive slicing motions with a sharp knife.
- Certain job functions require ability to handle hot food by hand for several seconds at a time, throughout a scheduled shift.