If you like working in a welcoming environment, love our awesome food, have leadership qualities & enjoy developing others, then click apply and join the Moe’s Management Team! Moe’s Southwest Grill is now hiring self-motivated brand leaders!
As a Moe’s Assistant Manager, you would be responsible for managing the restaurant operations, in conjunction with or in the absence of the general manager. This includes ensuring that all guests are satisfied with their dining experience, assisting with the development and performance of shift supervisors and crewmembers. You would also maintain our high standards for excellence by providing high-quality products by adherence to our procedures and safety standards. In addition, you will be responsible for assisting the general manager in all aspects of management to ensure successful operations, exceptional guest service, and the achievement of financial targets.
You will enjoy the benefits of shift meals, discounts, and most importantly an opportunity to grow with the company.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Greeting each guest with a positive “Welcome to Moe’s.”
- Be a Brand Ambassador for the Moe's Brand.
- Ensures that proper cash handling procedures are utilized.
- Responsible for the daily management of the Point of Sale system (POS) to make certain that information keyed in is accurate to the money collected.
- Ensures that shift supervisors and crewmembers maintain and deliver high-quality products within Moe’s speed of service standards.
- Ensures that shift supervisors and crewmembers follow all specs and procedures within Moe’s recipe manual.
- Ensures that shift supervisors and crewmembers adhere to company appearance standards and display professionalism at all times.
- Ensures that shift supervisors and crew members adhere to all sanitation, safety, security policies and procedures to provide a safe environment for all.
- Ability to build relationships with shift supervisors and crewmembers to increase morale and promote teamwork.
- Hiring and recruiting to help keep the restaurant properly staffed.
- Ability to control food costs within the restaurant to make sure the restaurant is profitable.
- Promote the restaurant and drive sales with local store marketing.
- Ensures proper off-premise management procedures are utilized.
- Ability to manage crises in the restaurant to safeguard our guests and employees.
- Ability to place food truck and produce orders.
- Ability to forecast sales to assist in making the crew’s schedule.
- Ability to do Inventory, including reconciliation to accurately manage costs.
- Perform preventive maintenance checks on all the equipment to prevent any issues.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Most importantly, HAVE FUN and SMILE!
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be capable of performing any duty, of any employee, while training or while covering staffing needs.
- Must have transportation to make bank deposits, deliver orders, or run errands as needed; driving record must be acceptable.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft suite.
- Ability to perform basic addition and subtractions and make correct changes.
- Ability to lift up to 50-lb. boxes of product.
- Ability to work in a warm environment (grills, fryer) and react to timers.
- Ability to climb ladders and bend at the waist to clean equipment.
- Ability to stand up and use hands, arms, shoulders, and back to build menu items thought a shift.
- Ability to work around industrial-strength cleaners.
- Ability to operate the mixer required to prep specific recipes.