If you like working in a welcoming environment, love our awesome food, have leadership qualities & enjoy developing others, then click apply and join the Moe’s Management Team! Moe’s Southwest Grill is now hiring self-motivated brand leaders!
As a Moe’s Shift Supervisor, you would be responsible for managing the daily operations of our Moe’s Southwest Grill. This includes ensuring that all guests are satisfied with their dining experience as well as assist with the development and performance of crewmembers. You would also maintain our high standards for excellence by providing high quality products by adherence to our procedures and safety standards. In addition, you will be responsible for assisting the Moe’s management team in all aspects of shift management to ensure successful operations, exceptional guest service and achievement of financial targets.
You will enjoy the benefits of shift meals, discounts, and most importantly an opportunity to grow with the company.
Shift Supervisor Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Greeting each guest with a positive “Welcome to Moe’s.”
- Be a Brand Ambassador for the Moe's Brand.
- Ensures that proper cash handling procedures are utilized.
- Responsible for the daily management of the Point of Sale system (POS) to make certain that information keyed in is accurate to the money collected.
- Ensures that crewmembers maintain and deliver high quality products within Moe’s speed of service standards.
- Ensures that crewmembers follow all specs and procedures within Moe’s recipe manual.
- Ensures that all crewmembers meet company appearance standards and display professionalism at all times.
- Ensures that crew members adhere to all sanitation, safety, security policies and procedures to provide a safe environment for all.
- Ability to build relationships with the crewmembers to increase morale and promote teamwork.
- Assist in hiring and recruiting to help keep the restaurant properly staffed.
- Assist management with controlling food cost within the restaurant to make sure the restaurant is profitable.
- Assist the management team with local store marketing to help promote the restaurant and drive sales.
- Ensures proper off premise management procedures are utilized.
- Ability to manage crises in the restaurant to safeguard our guests and employees.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Most importantly, HAVE FUN and SMILE!
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be capable of performing any duty, of any employee, while training or while covering staffing needs.
- Must have transportation to make bank deposits, deliver orders, or run errands as needed; driving record must be acceptable.
- Ability to perform basic addition and subtractions and make correct change.
- Ability to lift up to 50-lb. boxes of product.
- Ability to work in a warm environment (grills, fryer) and react to timers.
- Ability to climb ladders and bend at the waist to clean equipment.
- Ability to stand up and use hands, arms, shoulders and back to build menu items thought a shift.
- Ability to work around industrial-strength cleaners.
- Ability to operate the mixer required to prep specific recipes.