If you like working in a welcoming environment, love our awesome food, have an energetic personality & enjoy interacting with customers, then click apply and join the Moe’s crew!
As a Moe's Crew Member, you would serve our guest's fresh food in a clean environment. You would also maintain our high standards for excellence by providing high-quality products by adherence to our procedures and safety standards.
You will enjoy the benefits of shift meals, discounts, and most importantly an opportunity to grow with the company.
Crew Member Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Greeting each guest with a positive “Welcome to Moe’s.”
- Be a Brand Ambassador for the Moe's Brand.
- Maintains and delivers high-quality products within Moe’s speed of service standards.
- Follow all specs and procedures within Moe’s recipe manual.
- Setting up, stocking, cleaning, and breaking down all areas of the restaurant.
- Clean utensils, equipment, walls, and floors.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standards and display professionalism at all times.
- Adhere to all sanitation, safety, security policies, and procedures to provide a safe environment for all.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Most importantly, HAVE FUN and SMILE!
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must have a valid work permit (if required by law).
- Ability to perform basic addition and subtractions and make correct changes.
- Ability to lift up to 50-lb. boxes of product.
- Ability to work in a warm environment (grills, fryer) and react to timers.
- Ability to climb ladders and bend at the waist to clean equipment.
- Ability to stand up and use hands, arms, shoulders, and back to build menu items for up to 4-hour periods.
- Ability to work around industrial-strength cleaners.
- Ability to operate the mixer required to prep specific recipes.