Chick‑fil‑A Solon is seeking high-powered, passionate, engaged, and enthusiastic leaders who desire to make a difference in our team's and guest's lives daily. We are seeking developed leaders/managers to support the business but communicating, tracking, training, and coaching team members on achieving service and operational goals as a team.Previous managerial or leadership experience is encouraged, but not required.
Currently, we are hiring for the following Department Leaders:
- Drive-Thru - This leader is responsible for the day to day drive-thru operations
- PM Kitchen - This leader is responsible for kitchen operations after 2 PM each day and must be available for at least 3 closes a week
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respective to their individual department, each leader is responsible for the following: Ambassador of the Vision and Mission for their Department.
- Collaborating with the Department Director to create, communicate, and provide accountability for all restaurant procedures.
- Achieves strategic, annual business results through focus and action on tactical monthly and quarterly objectives and tasks.
- Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all employees with respect while providing them with direction and feedback.
- Serves as a subject matter expert to leadership in regards to their respective area.
- Drive innovation and change in their respective area of the business.
- Grow and develop their team members.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position which includes, but is not limited to standing for up to 9 hours and lifting up to 40lbs.
- Experience as a leader in the customer service industry, food service operations preferred. Must be available 5 days a week, Monday-Saturday, 6 AM - 11 PM.
- Combines critical thinking and practical leadership to create a culture of innovation.
- Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace.
- Adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic.
- Willingness to step outside of job role to assist in other roles.
- Seeks out opportunities to grow, both inside and outside of the restaurant.
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant