At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary.
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant
- A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
- You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
- All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- It is important that each of our team members eat our delicious food to understand the quality we expect to serve our guests. Team members receive a food allotment during their work hours.
- Each year Chick-fil-A awards thousands of college scholarships to team members. Our team members will have the opportunity to apply for scholarships to further their education.
Work Directly with a Chick-fil-A Operator
- The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
- Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
It's a Great Place to Work
- At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
No Experience Is Necessary
- We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving guests. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
We are looking for applicants who exhibit the following qualities:
- Consistency and Reliability
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
Applicants must be able to:
- Create and Maintain Eye Contact
- Speak Enthusiastically
- Make Emotional Connections with Guests
- Work on their feet for several hours at a time
- Be open to working outdoors (drive-thru)
- Previous restaurant or service experience is a plus but not required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay Rate: $17/$18/Hour