The Social Media Manager will be responsible for driving the growth, development, execution, and measurement for all social media touch points for Bonefish Grill and Carrabba’s Italian Grill. This position will oversee all social media content, programs, campaigns, influencer operations, and both the owned social/influencer budgets, and the overall content strategy roadmap.
The Social Media Manager also optimizes digital tactics to determine which initiatives work best and capitalizes on this information to continue to effectively reach intended audiences. This position analyzes engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build community in the social space.
This role is based in our Tampa Restaurant Support Center and will work a hybrid schedule (mix of onsite/remote) so candidates will need to be local to the Tampa Bay area.
• Develop and lead all social content campaigns including strategizing, development of content, posting, and partner with guest relations team on community management.
• Develop stellar social content rooted in digital first strategy, including imagery, graphics, and copy, working closely with the Brand & Creative teams.
• Work closely with our creative team and agencies to develop, execute and maintain exciting and on-trend social media content that will help grow our brands across all of our social channels and target audiences.
• Maintain a social media calendar that supports primary brand stories and goals while also tapping into seasonal themes, current events, culturally relevant occasions, and applicable trends.
• Be an expert in Bonefish and Carrabba’s menus, audiences, and communities, serving as the go-to voice on how this translates to the social environment.
• Serve as editor-in-chief for all partnered content to ensure quality, clarity, and consistency.
• Partner with social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop innovative activations.
• Increase the brands’ social media reach and engagement with existing audiences and develop strategies to identify and capture new audiences.
• Assist with social media reporting through native social media pages and social media management tools.
• Remain current on trending topics and popular culture to keep our content fresh and compelling, and our brand top of mind with audiences.
• Assist national marketing team with projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
• 3 – 5 years’ experience in social media with proficiency in Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok and email marketing.
• Engaging communicator with the confidence to interact at all business levels across the organization, and who can easily translate specialized concepts for any internal audience.
• Keen attention to detail and a knack for optimizing and developing creative solutions.
• Experience writing, editing, and crafting engaging content in the social media space using brand voice and following established guidelines.
• Experience with creating social media strategies and managing social budget management.
• Ability to monitor and respond to social channels in the evening and weekend hours.
• Possess in-depth knowledge of social media, email, and digital ad insights and can translate them to actionable optimizations.
• Excellent communication skills, i.e., written and verbal, to develop a wide range of materials; and ability to interact effectively with different target demographics.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and creating digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects effectively displaying a high degree of planning, project management, and organizational skills.
• Maintain a deep understanding of business goals and marketing objectives, translating them into digital objectives/strategies.
• Creative thinker, ability to adapt voice and content, execute fresh ideas, tackle problems with ingenuity.