The Sr HRIS Analyst supports the Human Resources business processes by utilizing technology and comprehensive knowledge of human resources principles, concepts, and best practices in designing, developing, configuring, and maintaining human resources applications across the enterprise. The primary role is to strategically support all technical aspects of the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and serve as a strategic business partner for HR, Payroll, IT and vendors.
• Acts as strategic business partner with HR, Payroll, IT, and all other BBI Business Partners
• Strategic lead for design, enhancements, improvements, and system implementation for Human Resource systems and integrations
• Development of HR data analytics, custom report writing, dashboard development, and complex integration development.
• Project manager for all HRIS system implementations, enhancements, and modifications
• Responsible for intake and translation of business requirements into processes and systems that drive efficient and consistent execution.
• Analyzes current systems and recommends solutions to resolve problems or improve efficiency.
• Designs and executes testing strategies and plans. Ability to create and execute detailed test scripts.
• Serves as Subject Matter Expert for HR and Payroll systems
• Manages relationship with HRIS vendors and handles system escalation needs to achieve resolution.
• Manages all production support escalations with vendor, internal departments, and business partners.
• Serve as a mentor for the internal growth and development of the HR IT team.
• Lead development of high-quality technical documentation, SOPs and system user guides.
• Ability to work unsupervised exercising a high degree of discretion and independent judgment.
• Handles after-hours/on-call system support needs as assigned.
• Responsible for the overall security and data controls of all Human Resource systems
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent experience required.
• 4-6 years advanced experience with HRIS/HR System Support
• Proficiency in HR reporting, data analytics, and/or dashboard development
• Project Management experience, agile project method preferred.
• Cognos 11 Business Intelligence Reporting experience preferred.
• Knowledge of SQL (Standard Query Language) preferred
• UKG Pro experience preferred, or equivalent HCM applications.
• Strong understanding of HR, Benefits, Talent and Payroll business processes, required.
• Ability to provide strategic direction and recommendations
• Must understand system development life cycle process.
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to effectively translate customer requirements accurately.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
• Ability to meet deadlines and adhere to quality standards.
• Analytical, organized, and able to efficiently manage many tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent Customer Service skills and ability to work with all levels of staff.
• Intermediate to Advanced Computer Proficiency in MS Access, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint