The Legal Coordinator supports the staff attorneys in calendaring deadlines and logging new matters, creating expense reports, scheduling travel/meetings, registering for continuing education, acting as a liaison with IT for technical support and with the mailroom for incoming and out-going mail, organizing team building events, scanning and filing documents, and by participating in ad hoc projects as needed.
The Legal Coordinator supports the Legal Department in general with the organization of data and documents, identification and implementation of process efficiencies, and an understanding of the Legal Department technology platforms. Essential characteristics include attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and willingness to learn and take on unfamiliar projects.
This role will be fully onsite (five days a week) at our Tampa Restaurant Support Center.
• Three years of experience in project management, legal, or administrative support.
• Ability to learn quickly.
• Ability to input data with consistency and low error.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Superior proofreading, grammar, communication, and organizational skills, with attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage a high volume of time-sensitive issues.
• Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information with discretion.
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint and Adobe Acrobat required.
• College degree preferred.