The Sr. Executive Assistant will provide support to the Chief Human Resources Officer of Bloomin’ Brands. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. They must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an executive within a large corporation. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
This role is based onsite at our Tampa Restaurant Support Center.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Managing executive calendars and meeting agendas, organizing meetings and conference calls
• Interfacing with other high level executives, partners, external and internal customers
• Strong PowerPoint skills and ability to convert content into compelling slides.
• Arranging & coordinating all department travel and accommodation reservations
• Answering telephones
• Completing and processing departmental expense reports
• Prepare and handle various internal/external correspondence
• Maintain high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity regarding all business matters.
• Provide telephone coverage for calls and assist in facilitating timely response, as needed.
• Create and maintain an orderly and efficient file system (hard copy or electronic).
• Handle inbound and outbound mail: open, date stamp, sort, and distribute: take initiative to handle routine matters which do not require direct input from Managers.
• Prepare agendas, coordinate meetings, and prepare meeting minutes, etc. as needed.
• Edit, finalize and coordinate audio visual needs for content presentations
• Ordering/maintaining departmental office supplies.
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS
• The successful individual will be positive, proactive and flexible, and must possess strong attention to detail
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision and plan, develop, coordinate and manage multiple assignments/tasks simultaneously
• Must maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Must have the ability to embrace change and adapt to changing circumstances.
• 3+ years experience supporting at the Executive level; experience supporting the Human Resources function is preferred
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
• Strong customer service skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills with attention to detail and follow up.
• Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Self starter and able to adapt and interact professionally with all levels of management
• Experience scheduling travel arrangements
• Experience processing expense reports
Minimum of Associate’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree preferred