The Senior Executive Assistant will be providing support to the Chief Global Supply Chain Officer. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an executive within a large corporation. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
This role will be based onsite at the Tampa Restaurant Support Center.
• Managing executive calendars and meeting agendas, organizing meetings and conference calls
• Interfacing with other high level executives, partners, external and internal customers
• Arranging & coordinating all department travel and accommodation reservations
• Work with Supply Chain leadership team on proposing and implementing plans to drive team engagement (team building events, business updates, etc)
• Completing and processing departmental expense reports
• Prepare and handle various internal/external correspondence
• Maintain high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity regarding all business matters.
• Provide telephone coverage for calls and assist in facilitating timely response, as needed.
• Create and maintain an orderly and efficient file system (hard copy or electronic).
• Handle inbound and outbound mail: open, date stamp, sort, and distribute: take initiative to handle routine matters which do not require direct input from Managers.
• Prepare agendas, coordinate meetings, and prepare meeting minutes, etc. as needed.
• Process departmental invoices for payment
• Ordering/maintaining departmental office supplies.
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects (e.g. travel programs, supporting/organizing different events) simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
• Minimum of Associate’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 5+ years’ experience supporting leader(s) at the executive level, hospitality industry experience preferred
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
• Strong customer service skills.
• The successful individual will be positive, proactive and flexible, and must possess a strong attention to detail
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision and plan, develop, coordinate and manage multiple assignments/tasks simultaneously
• Must have a high level of confidentiality
• Must have the ability to embrace change and adapt to changing circumstances.