The Senior HR Business Partner for Bloomin’ Brands is a key contributor in building and maintaining a strong culture, while ensuring that employment practices and policies reflect the company's Principles & Beliefs. This role provides advice and counsel to functional leaders and managers from the different support functions regarding employee relations, talent management, recruiting, compensation, leadership development, and our diversity/inclusion strategy.
The Senior HR Business Partner role is based in our Tampa Restaurant Support Center and will allow for a hybrid work schedule (three days/week onsite, including every Tuesday).
• Works with HR Leadership to assist with the development and execution of the talent strategy as part of the organization’s overall business plan.
• Provides coaching on talent, performance management, and compensation matters for assigned teams.
• Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of the business and provides creative solutions to issues to maximize success of the business.
• Assists in the design, planning, and implementation of Human Resources programs and policies.
• Provides guidance and responds to employee relations issues, serving as a liaison to the Legal department.
• Supports overall organizational efforts to ensure all practices and policies meet legal and regulatory standards.
• Participates in developing and supporting strategies and initiatives to enhance culture, increase employee engagement and reduce turnover.
• 8+ years of progressively responsible experience in an HR role, with previous experience as a HR Generalist or Business Partner required.
• Demonstrated experience handling employee relations and other complex HR situations.
• Operational HR experience in a restaurant, retail, or multi-unit environment preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Human Resources.
• HR Certification strongly preferred.