Aussie Grill® is a chef-inspired, fast-casual concept that takes what guests love most about Outback Steakhouse® and crafts innovative dishes from the highest quality ingredients. Aussie Grill provides unparalleled variety and flavor in a fast-casual setting that’s exciting, invigorating and fun.
Both with and without direct supervision, the Shift Leader position's role is to support the team
members and management team, within a single restaurant, through maintenance of restaurant
standards, customer and team member relations, internal communication and strive to achieve overall
quality and consistency on a daily basis. This role should be a leader with a " can do" attitude in helping
the restaurant management team, team members and customers. Shift Leaders at Aussie Grill set the
example for our Aussies and ensure that every opportunity to WOW a customer is taken. They are a
leader in the restaurant and ensure that every shift is a success.
• Balance a work schedule partially assigned to both front-of-house (FOH) and back-of-house
(BOH) functions and partially assigned as a Shift Leader, leading those assigned to a function.
• Maintain high quality standards consistent with Bloomin' Brands policies
• Perform assigned pre-opening quality checks (kitchen and bar line checks, interior and exterior
• Review staffing and station assignments
• Prepare for and conduct pre-shift meetings
• Ensure the restaurant is completely ready for service 15 minutes prior to opening and may take
unsupervised responsibility for opening the restaurant.
• Support and coach team members through customer service situations
• Balance and coordinate the needs between the front- and back-of-house team members for
efficient and fun guest experiences
• Perform table checks, greet guests, and address routine guest concerns
• Complete server check-outs and tip reporting
• Accurately collect, track, record, and distribute tip outs
• Complete all end of shift documentation and paperwork as required
• Make preparations for the restaurant to be closed and may take unsupervised responsibility for
closing duties at the end of operations and securing the premises
• Participate in special events, marketing, purchasing, training, quality control, and financial
• Desire to become certified in FOH and BOH functions
• Desire to lead and motivate others to positively impact all guests who visit our establishments
• Experience in the restaurant industry or other high-intensity customer service industry
• Able to conduct trainings and demonstrate proficiency in all functional areas like Cashier, Dining
Room, Drive Thru, Maintenance, Trainer, Grill, Fryer, Salad, and Take-Away, etc.
• Meet the minimum age requirement of 18 years of age
• Able and willing to work a flexible schedule
• Previously certified in FOH and/or BOH functions
• Demonstrated leadership
Bloomin' Brands is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged
Text "Aussie" to 25000 apply!