Auntie Anne's is looking for an amazing Assistant Manager.
If you like to bake and lead a team, this is the career is for you!
The Assistant Manager directly supervises the daily operations of a specified unit and ensures that daily schedules of activity and established quality standards are maintained. This includes the coordination of the individual and collective efforts of assigned staff.
Tasks and Competencies:
- Manages a staff of approximately 4 to 12 employees. Assigns, oversees, and evaluates work. Recommends promotion, transfer, or termination of employees based on performance evaluations.
- Supervises unit operations and preparation of work schedules for each employee.
- Provides on-the-job training for new employees.
- Delegates and is responsible for the ordering, receipt, storage, and issuing of all food, labor, equipment, cleaning, detergent, and paper supplies for the unit to ensure a minimum loss from waste or theft.
- Assists in the supervision of the preparation, sales, and service of food.
- Forecasts food items. Estimates what amount of each food item will be consumed.
- Prepares budgets for food, labor, equipment, direct costs, etc.
- Prepares payroll figures, profit and loss statements, and weekly inventories.
- Maintains time cards daily and records overtime.
- Ensures that building and equipment are safe and sanitary.
- Assists with planning of special events.
- Comply at all times with Auntie Anne’s dress code and personal appearance standards
- Comply with all Auntie Anne’s policies and procedures, including relevant federal and state regulations regarding mixers and ovens, e.g., safety and environmental standards, OSHA, EPA, Right-to-Know, EEO, ADA, et al.
- Perform all essential duties of this position in a safe and effective manner, consistent with the prescribed method and guidelines established by Auntie Anne’s Inc.
- Serve-Safe Certified.
- Two (2) to four (4) years’ experience in food service operations, preferably with supervisory experience. Excellent communication skills, ability to deal with all levels of employees, and computer knowledge desirable.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.